Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gearing up for The 2013 Red Dress Collection Fashion Show

As the blogger ambassador for Diet Coke Heart Truth I get to attend the infamous  Red Dress CollectionSM  Fashion Show tomorrow. I am super excited as I've always wanted to attend this very special event that raises awareness for women's heart health. I can't wait to update you all on the celebrity models and cool back stage access. Some celebrities that will model in The Heart Truth® Red Dress Collection Fashion Show include: Minka Kelly, Gabby Douglas, Kris Jenner and Toni Braxton!
Yes....I am beyond thrilled! Since I will be covering this event I thought it would be great to find a special red dress to report all the details of the show in.
 
 
 
 
 
Dress: c/o Synderela | Heels: L.A.M.B. Oxley | Belt: Thrifted
 
I'm all packed and ready to report! Make sure to tune into my instagram and twitter tomorrow evening for all the latest updates on  The Heart Truth® 2013  Red Dress CollectionSM  Fashion Show.
You can also continue to donate a tweet to support women's heart health programs by uploading a photo to Twitter and Instagram using hashtag #ShowYourHeart throughout the month of February! Shout out to Synderela for this amazing dress!
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. It's so exciting that you're able to participate - And you're going to look stunning in that dress! Have fun! Can't wait for all the midday updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really gorgeous. Have a great time at the event. :)
    Xo
    Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your gown! Please check out my fashion blog too! www.urbanbetsy.com my fellow new yorker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really amazing. You define nice rings, dresses and high hills this blog. Great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin