Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the shoppers holiday...

this past weekend i was super casual for a little thrifting excursion.
i hit up my favorite spot Beacon's Closet to pick out a nice Thanksgiving dress.
i wanted something vintage, a dress of course with a bright pop of color. i ended up picking up the perfect dress and for only $12! while out my photog and I grabbed some Pinkberry. my absolute favorite is the original with pomegranate, coconut and a drizzle of honey. while in the west village we stopped and took a few photos. i swear one day i want to live on Perry St.


Jacket: Zara | Top: Alternative | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Zara
GET THE LOOK
can't wait to show you all my dress! until then if you celebrate Thanksgiving...Have a happy Holiday!
im on my way to my home town in North Carolina and can't wait to hang out with my family...and eat all the things i miss about southern food! i also can't wait for all the Black Friday Sales! its a shoppers holiday! while at home i plan on hitting up Best Buy (i want a new lens for my camera) and Nordstroms (new shoes of course lol).
Loehmanns is having 40% off EVERYTHING IN THE STORE before 10am on Friday so if you are in the city check that out!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
xx
Monroe
 
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele
Photography by Tiona D.


10 comments:

  1. Looking good - now craving a pinkberry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this casual looks

    i need to get some wedged trainers

    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the jacket.

    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. always count on your to look perfectt, even when keeping it casual!!

    50 Shades of Burgundy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket like mine. Omg perry st, sip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that Zara still has that jacket in stock when I'm in NY next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to see your dress either. Yum! Is that frozen yogurt I see? I want some.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin