Saturday, October 13, 2012

yes my shoes have a cape!

well after crying my tears of unhappiness at missing out on two of my favorite Alexander Wang shoes, a reader let me know that the Alexander Wang Fabiana's that I searched high and low for had popped back up on TheOutnet.com.
i found them and immediately got them...for $400 dollars cheaper than they were originally!
fashion STEELE! seriously i am inlove with these shoes and contrary to what I've heard they are quite comfortable and just....FABulous!

Jacket: Plugg | Top: H&M | Boyfriend Jeans: H&M | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Alexander Wang Fabiana | Necklace: Thrifted Diesel
GET THE LOOK
i know i know...how many ways can i wear these boyfriend jeans???? a million and one probably.
i cant help it..they are effing comfortable and all you need is a good pair of heels and some attitude to spice them up. i love this area where these photos were taken. its super close to GW Bridge in NYC. It was a rainy day and Nadia and I were looking for a space to shoot under a bridge and this place was perfect graffiti and all! so glad i got a second chance at buying these beautiful shoes. it was definitely for the best as i saved a ton of money! lol.
 
xx
Monroe
 
 SHOP FASHION STEELE NYC
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele


10 comments:

  1. First I wanna say how happy I am to see your signature curls back :) now on to those fab heels luv them dear great chic look

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those heels are gorgeous there's nothing like owning a pair of amazing heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love some of what they have left over on there. I might have to hit up outnet for a few pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You look beautiful and I love the graffiti backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Socialbliss

    This would look great in my CLEAN collection at Socialbliss!

    Much Love,

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are everything! Love.

    --


    Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Cute Ghost Inspired Halloween Nails

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! and those shoes are too die for! im in love with the siver metallic version!

    xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love you look so much, so cool and up to date. please check out mine when you get the chance. www.sportygoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I viѕited various web sites eхcept the audio quality for audio sοngѕ presеnt
    at this wеb page is really еxсеllent.


    Reѵiew my blοg vipshoppingalert.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin