Monday, February 6, 2012

in a New York State of mind

I'm in a New York State of Mind....and yall know why!
The New York Giants won the Superbowl...and the entire city is celebrating!
That includes me (insert me walking it out followed by a lean with it rock with it happy dance here)










Outfit
Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Jacket: Dallin Chase
Shoes: Charles Jourdan via Loehmanns
Necklace: c/o Maya Brenner

I think i read in a magazine some time ago that the preferred outfit men like on women is a pair of jeans and a white shirt. The most easy chic go-to outfit. I topped it off with this awesome NY State necklace by Maya Brenner. So fitting...Home of the New York Giants!
Check out more of Maya Brenner Designs.

PS...
i currently have no voice or finger nails left
#GIANTS

xx
Monroe

other places to find me:


18 comments:

  1. Haha THEY WON! This is my favorite outfit ever forget what guys think. Hot shoes these jeans fit you amaze. :-)

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to ur team, blah blah!! LOL...j/k. just a bitter ravens fan talkin ;-) you look very casual and chic. love the necklace & shoes!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your team. I lik eyour necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yassss Giants! This outfit is so chic.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was an excellent game! unnerving, but great in the end. Manning pulled through! The white tee and the jeans are a classic look!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look,hon!Love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!! see you so happy :D
    love the outfit, you look great and beautiful necklace,didn't know Maya Brenner, I'm gonna take a look to her webpage, thanks!

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jeans and a tee! My go to outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that too. Anyway congrats on the Giants. Come on by my blog and let me know how you feel about the fashion trend of mullet hems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!

    Too bad I couldn't watch the Superbowl =/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love where you inserted your dance moves, You are so personable in your blog. Love the simple outfit. I like these looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look super sassy love I was just considering said necklace for myself

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  13. my boyfriend also likes my simple outfits (jeans and simple t-shirt) the most!

    You look great, and very happy :) I am so happy, too that the giants won!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE your necklace! And although I'm a jets fan myself I'm very happy a ny team won :)

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are in those denim....hot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin