Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sneak Peek: New Years Eve 2012

Well today is the last day of 2011 and I had an amazing year.
I started my blog late last year and this year it has just really opened so many doors for me.
I got to accomplish a dream of mine of going to New York Fashion Week.
I was featured in Marie Claire and Glamour Magazine.
I was in an episode of All on the Line with Joe Zee.
I met some amazing people and friends who are all a puzzle in the gigantic thing known as the Blogosphere.
I am really just happy with the way 2011 went and am very excited about all the possibilities 2012 will bring.
Here's a toast to those who've been with me on this journey and to all the things to come!
I am forever grateful for your readership, friendship, and support.

Now here's a little sneak peek into what I will be wearing tonight!
My friends and I are throwing a New Years Eve Bash titled
 "Sequins and Southern Hospitality"
Which means I am slaving in the kitchen baking and cooking as we speak!
Check out my post from last new years HERE.

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy New Year!

Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a Fab SWAG BAG HERE!

xo
Monroe

follow me:

16 comments:

  1. Happy new year ! Your outfit sure those look very glamourous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your accomplishments! Blogging is not only a great hobby but an opportunity to explore many wonderful things.

    Happy New Year and may 2012 being you even more awesome opportunities!

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous and I'll be looking forward to reading your blog in the new year

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have met you and many many many thanks for all of your help. Cheers!!!

    Commecoco.com
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on a successful year and more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You did accomplish so much in 2011 and I am so happy for you...you deserve it! I hope 2012 is just as successful and magical too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. Such a wonderful year especially at Minkoff's bash where we first met! :) Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dress!
    you will prob look great in it

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress!I hope you had a wonderful time!I wish you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your one year blogging.
    I am planning to spend a week in May with my esdest daughter Rebecca, adn I would love to meet you.
    You have to give me a list of the best Thrift shops, too later on.
    Happy 2012, my gorgeous, tylish and always efortlessly CHIC friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent dress, and all look must be amazing, from head to toe!
    Happy New 2012 Year hun, best wishes from the heart!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous look and I'm loving your sparkle dress! Hope your 2012 is shinning so far, just like you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin