Monday, November 14, 2011

Fashion Steele of the Week: Glove Up

This weeks Fashion Steele comes from two different places but are the same.
It's getting colder and it's time to glove up.
I've seen such fashion statements made with clever and unique gloves.
I went on the search for a great pair under $35 and found 2 awesome pairs!
To check out previous weeks Fashion Steele's check out my YouTube Channel and subscribe to get weekly updates on affordable fashion!

what do you all think of this weeks Fashion Steele?
whats your favorite winter accessory?
xo
Monroe

4 comments:

  1. I have a boat load of glove, I'm excited for it to get colder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scarves for the winter I don't like to wear hoodies, so my scarves double as blankets, fashionable hoods, and bag accents :-) Great vid-post.

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! $60 dollars on 2 pairs of gloves...
    I'd probably find a durable pair for less at a local thrift/vintage store..

    Anyway, will soon be forwarding you an email, I think might be of interest to you.

    Stephanie
    http://itzspittingglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin