Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Fixed

So 2 weeks ago my computer decided it no longer wished to turn on anymore.
O_o

I tried and tried to get that little fucker to work but she refused. Eventually I had to take her to the 
GeekSquad.
Now being the daughter of an IT Guy..I know how to work a computer so going to the Geek Squad was my absolute last try. They looked at it and said
"It's your hardware..you need a new drive..and all of your things will be deleted"
(INSERT SHIT FACE HERE)
Well I wasn't having that so convinced I could probably fix it I left with my little fucker and home we went.
I think what devastated me was the thought of losing ALL and I MEAN ALL my Photos!
I am a blogger and photos are basically the blog!
I tried a Combo Fix...that didn't work. Tried to start it in safe mode, by CD, from an earlier point...
Nada, Ziltch..Nothing.
Finally before chucking her out the window...
 I cried a little........
Then put her in the closet.
For the next week I've been blogging from work (secretly of course) and my cell phone.
Being very passionate about my blog..I died a little everyday.
Not being able to comment on my daily reads sucked.
Then I noticed fewer and fewer comments do to my irregular post.
I felt like....I had to do something. So I went BACK to the Geek Squad.
And Guess What?!?!?
MONROE IS BACK IN BUSINESS PEOPLE!
My computer is fixed!
I think this was a test from the blogging Gods to see if I'd still post.
Also at least all the photos I've ever posted on my blog are all backed up in Picasa. 
So you can expect some more outfit post soon!
Thanks for bearing with me through this difficult and trying time.

PS.
You all still have 4 days to vote for my Chanel Rouge COCO Shine Video

Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend..and get out and see those Sailors if you are in NYC!

XOXO
Monroe

3 comments:

  1. I would never forget you even if you were gone for a year, my dear friend.
    I am glad that you are happy, and back blogging.
    I will vote for you as much as I can.
    Do let us know if you win or not. ok???
    Besos.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome you got it fixed! Yeah you are very good at posting on the daily, Lucky :-)

    Glad your baby is fixed, I like the different post.

    -Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I know the feeling. I lost all my pictures some years ago, now i back up everything.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin