Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday Night

Friday Night
 I went out with the girls to Hudson Terrace.
Hudson Terrace is one of New York Citys amazing rooftop bars overlooking the Hudson River.
I got a ticket for entry and a complimentary cocktail for $1 on Lifebooker.com what a STEELE!
Lifebooker is an awesome site for amazing deals in major cities.
Unfortunately never made it into the Bar..bummer..but plan to go again soon.
My outfit for the evening
Friends Stephanie and Alicia
Got the party started at my place!
Love this hat and floral shirt!

Alicia
Steph
Love this whole look!
Bow Ties Rule!
They decided to switch H&M Coats lol
She looks great in his coat!
He looks great in her coat!


Hudson Terrace

My Outfit
Sequin Dress: Zara
Blazer:H&M
Opaque Tights: American Apparel
Boots: DKNY see worn in this post!!!!
Gold Lame Clutch: Vintage
Necklace: Housing Works Thift..see it worn in another post HERE!
 Watch: Casio
Earrings: H&M (just got them yesterday for $5.95!!!)

Visit Hudson Terrace Here!


Hopefully I make it inside the bar next time.
It looked really fun! But I definitely had fun with my friends!
Try Lifebooker for amazing deals in your city! 


Whats your favorite place to rock out in your town???

Check out my GiveAway HERE!!!!!!

XOXO
Monroe

21 comments:

  1. Wow, that rooftop bar looks amazing <3
    Great to hear that you had a good time, you're friends look very fashionable,too ^^
    A place where I liked to go out in is called Feu in my hometown, love to dance the night away <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love the place! :D
    thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! it means a lot for me! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow...

    I <3 the outfits!!!


    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look FABULOUS :) And it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves. I absolutely LOVE your friends olive green coat! And your necklace is too nice!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo shimmery! love the dress :) and the bow tie, naturally!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer and shirt they really suit each other!!! and her coat really does look good on him :)!!


    www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yu guys looked fly!

    looked like u had a bunch a fun!

    -noirfille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great night! Rooftop bars are lovely on warm nights, love your outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sequin dress and the entire outfit. your friends are stylin' too. love the whole NY look.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you all look great.I Love your sequin dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww you look so lovely in the metallic silver jacket!! so chic and stylish. :) esp for the holidays coming up!

    <3, KC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Perfect outfit for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so amazing!!!
    Follow me!!

    Xo Xo

    http://laparisienne3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have the coolest outfit! fun pics & i love hudson terrace ;)

    ~ x♥x♥ :)
    ~ ♥x♥x :)
    ~ x♥x♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. answer:thank you so much!nice blog;)

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a great necklace!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  17. You guys looked great and that place looks really cool, love the decor.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cool! Your friends look like a lot of fun! I need to check that site out as I go out in NYC alot myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look great. love the hair especially

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin